Morses

Morses

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Antique Pickers and Auto Responders

Well I found my niche. I love antiques and have really enjoyed being a picker and an auctioneer and yet I know how tough that field can be to jump into. It doesn't take much to lose your shirt. soooo. I developed a website to put in one place lots of information pickers might need to help them get ahead.

In the process of that, I realized I would need an autoresponder and finally found one that gives a free 30 day trial before it starts to charge you. The neat thing is that if you sign up as an affiliate, it won't take much before it is paying you! YOu can see what I mean here
I also wrote 3 articles and submitted them to ezine.com and have already had some hits from that. I did get one more sign up for the antiques course so I think I'm on the right track

No comments:

Post a Comment