Morses

Morses

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Doing What You Love

The idea of making money on the internet is a good one, but competition is fierce. I already make some money with Ebay and with a course on Antiques and I don't want to stray too far from that. I have learned about the need for an autoresponder and yet, I am not ready to invest in one until I have a stream of emails and reports ready to set up my first campaign. For now, I will pursue the creation of that campaign, put a few things on Ebay to try to build up a mailing list, or at least the beginnings of one, and continue to read and learn. Not much money being made yet. Just to show you that it does work, here is a part of my Universal Class statement:

Pre January 12th, 2008 Earnings Carried Over: $978.50
CRN Course Fee CCT Fee* Adjusted Course Fee Quantity Your Percentage Your Earnings
15269 $38.00 3.48% + ( $0.35 ) $36.33 33 60% $719.29
Total - - - - - $1,697.79

No comments:

Post a Comment